- The kinds of information that we may gather about you when you visit PROMPTPhysicalTherapy.com
- How we may use that information
- Whether we disclose it to anyone
- The choices you have regarding our use of, and your ability to correct, the information
Whenever we update this policy, we will post it here. Of course, we welcome your comments and questions. Please email any comments or questions regarding our privacy practices to webmaster@PROMPTPhysicalTherapy.com.
What personal information do we collect?
- PROMPTPhysicalTherapy.com collects personally identifying information if you register to use the site and its features.
- Each time you visit our Web site, our Web server automatically recognizes and records your domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
- We collect your e-mail address when you communicate with us via e-mail and/or make postings to our interactive areas.
- We collect aggregate information about which pages you view, user-specific information about which pages you view, and how much time you spend in particular areas.
- We store information that you voluntarily provide when you register for an account, including (but not limited to) your name, address, and telephone number.
PROMPTPhysicalTherapy.com may retain information about you indefinitely. PROMPTPhysicalTherapy.com maintains publicly available user profiles as well, which may contain personally identifying information that you provide voluntarily.
What do we do with the information we collect when you visit our website?
In addition, PROMPTPhysicalTherapy.com may disclose personally identifying information about you, your accounts, or any content you provide on our site, if PROMPTPhysicalTherapy.com believes in good faith that such action is reasonably necessary to enforce its User Agreement or copyright policy, to comply with the law, to comply with legal process, to operate its systems properly, or to protect the rights or property of itself, its members, its visitors, or others.
With your permission (if you are 18 years of age or older), PROMPTPhysicalTherapy.com may use your registration information – including but not limited to age, telephone number, and address, – for marketing and promotional purposes. If you object to such use for any reason, you may stop that use — either by e-mail request sent to webmaster@PROMPTPhysicalTherapy.com, or by modifying your registration information online. If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products, services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending an e-mail to us at the above e-mail address and providing us with your exact name and address.
How will we protect your personal information when you visit our website?
PROMPTPhysicalTherapy.com will take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. Whenever you give us sensitive information, PROMPTPhysicalTherapy.com will take commercially reasonable steps to establish a secure connection with your web browser.
We will NOT make your e-mail address available to any person or organization outside of PROMPTPhysicalTherapy.com. Period.
How do we use IP addresses?
PROMPTPhysicalTherapy.com collects your computer’s IP address to generate statistical site usage reports and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. An IP address identifies your computer whenever you’re surfing the Web. When your web browser requests pages from PROMPTPhysicalTherapy.com, our servers log your computer’s IP address. We do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information. This means that while your session will be logged, you remain anonymous to us.
When you log in to PROMPTPhysicalTherapy.com, a cookie lets our Web server remember that you’ve registered, which allows us to speed up your activities at our sites.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of PROMPTPhysicalTherapy.com following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.